Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

The Last of the Last (Legionella pneumophila Blog Week 12)

Wow oh wow this semester felt like a whirlwind! With classes, the S-STEM program and work it feels like the semester barely started yesterday yet here we are at finals week.  I just want to express my gratitude for all of the opportunities that this program has afforded me. Not only did I learn various lab techniques but I also had a taste of what research was actually like in a real life lab.  When we went to the ASU sequencing lab it really hit me that we were actually conducting the same research that you often hear of in the news.  Beyond the academic gains I have earned I also had the pleasure to meet some amazing people such as, my research team, the mentors and the people that are part of S-STEM. Thank you everyone and I hope that all of your academic and career aspirations come to fruition.

No comments:

Post a Comment